Friday, May 23, 2008

May 23 - Installed in the Monastery at San Millan de Cogolla


Encarnita is crossing the Pyrenees walking against a howling wind. Once past this marker, she is in Navarre and Spain, and it is down hill to Roncesvalles.
It would appear that I have overcome a technological hurdle and am now able, at least in this monastery, to transfer pictures from my camera to the internet.
After a beer and dinner, I will attempt to produce a few more pictures and text, to bring you all up to date.
John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John & Encarnita;
This reminds me of hiking in the howling winds at the end of Lago Argentina.
So happy the hike is going well.
Safe travels
Mike
PS: I write this from Canmore, the ladies are currently in Atlanta trying to impress their talents on the Masters Volleyball Championship!