Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4 - The Blog Continues

Encarnita and I have finished walking the Camino for this year. We will be back next spring to complete it.

This year´s Camino, however, is not finished. We went (by bus) from Burgos to Madrid where we spent a day visiting friends. Then we went to Granada (by car) where I caught up with my laptop and adequate software. I know have proper access to my photos and can reduce them to a manageable size. I also have better access to the internet.

Over the next few days, therefore, I will be posting pictures from the Camino along with commentary. The fact that we are not walking will likely release energy for more incisive commentary.

Don´t stop watching.

John

1 comment:

Anthony said...

We hope the SUN is now out. Looking forward to pictures & commentary.Cheers from 559 Gros.